No Boot: Monitor Issues
Monitor configurations can cause no boot situations. Check for the following:
- The monitor is plugged in and turned on.
- The video cable is connected properly at the monitor and the computer.
- The video cable is connected at the correct input and output source at the monitor and at the computer.
- Check the brightness and contrast control.
- Check the status indicator light on the monitor.
– Green light indicates the monitor is getting a video signal.
– An Amber light displays if the monitor is not getting a video signal. The problem is likely in the computer.
– If the light does turn on at all, it can be a problem with the monitor itself. Check the monitor power cable, try the on/off switch, try the monitor on another AC outlet, or replace the monitor.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.