Drivers and downloads
PC model name
Date when this model became generally available
Q2 – 2014
Foreseen or confirmed end-of-life date for this model
Q1 – 2017
Intel® Pentium® Processor G3240 (3M Cache, 3.10 GHz) 1150 Shocket
Intel® H81 Chipset, consisting on the Intel® H81 Platform Controller Hub (PCH)
Motherboard model name and reference number
Number and type of thecontroller
Two Serial ATA (SATA) 6 Gb
Two Serial ATA (SATA) 3 Gb
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology / SATA RAID
Infineon® TPM IC on board
Number and type of PCI slots
• One PCI Express x16 2.0/2.x/1.x add-in card connector
• One PCI Express x1 2.x/1.x add-in card connector
• Two Conventional PCI bus add-in card connectors
– Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
– Support for DDR3 1333 MHz to DDR3 1600 MHz DIMMs
– Support for 1 Gb, 2 Gb, 4 Gb and 8 Gb memory technology
– Support for up to 32 GB of system memory with four DIMMs using 8Gb memory technology
– Support for non-ECC memory
– Support for 1.5 V (standard voltage) and 1.35 V (low voltage)
Number and type of Ports
– USB 3.0 Configuration (2 x Back)
– USB 2.0 Configuration (2 x Back + 2 x Front + 4 x Internal)
– Audio 5.1-channel Intel (R) High Definition Audio (3 x Back + 2 x Front)
Remark: The desktop board includes one serial port header and one parallel port header.
– American Megatrends (AMI) BIOS 128 Mb
– Support for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
(ACPI), Plug and Play, SMBIOS, UEFI
– Flash (for BIOS update), ACPI compliant
– Bootable from USB device
– PXE (PrebooteXecution Environment) booting capability
This configuration includes 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
– Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
The board has two DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
• 1.5 V DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs with gold plated contacts, with the option to raise the voltage to support higher performance DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs.
• 1.35 V Low Voltage DDR3 DIMMs (JEDEC specification)
• Unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction: DIMMs with x16 organization are not supported.
• 16 GB maximum total system memory (with 8 Gb memory technology).
• Minimum recommended total system memory: 2 GB
• Non-ECC DIMMs
• Serial Presence Detect
• DDR3 1600 MHz, DDR3 1333 MHz, and DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
Integrated Intel® High Definition (Intel® HD) Graphics
– VGA port
– DVI-D port
– HDMI port
The Intel HD graphics controller features the following:
• 3D Features :
– DirectX 11.1 support
– OpenGL 4.0 support
• Video :
– Next Generation Intel® Clear Video Technology
– Supports double independent display
– Support for a PCI Express 2.0 x16 add-in graphics card
Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN subsystem using the Realtek Ethernet Controller
The LAN subsystem consists of the following :
– Realtek Controller (10/100/1000 Mb/s)
– Intel Q87 Express Chipset
– RJ-45 LAN connector with integrated status LEDs
Additional features of the LAN subsystem include:
– CSMA/CD protocol engine
– LAN connect interface between the PCH and the LAN controller
– Conventional PCI bus power management
• ACPI technology support
• LAN wake capabilities
– ACPI technology support
– LAN wake capabilities
– LAN subsystem software
Realtek Ethernet Controller supports the following features:
• Compliant with the 1 Gb/s Ethernet 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3ab specifications
• Multi-speed operation: 10/100/1000 Mb/s
• Full-duplex operation at 10/100/1000 Mb/s; Half-duplex operation at 10/100 Mb/s
• Flow control support compliant with the 802.3X specification as well as the specific operation of asymmetrical flow control defined by 802.3z
• VLAN support compliant with the 802.3q specification
• MAC address filters: perfect match unicast filters, multicast hash filtering, broadcast filter, and promiscuous mode
• Configurable receive and transmit data FIFO, programmable in 1 KB increments
• TCP segmentation capability compatible with Windows NT 5.x off-loading features • Fragmented UDP checksum offload for packet reassembly
• IPv4 and IPv6 checksum offload support (receive, transmit, and TCP segmentation offload)
• Split header support to eliminate payload copy from user space to host space
• Receive Side Scaling (RSS) with two hardware receive queues
• Supports 9018 bytes of jumbo packets
• Packet buffer size
• LinkSec offload compliant with 802.3ae specification
• TimeSync offload compliant with 802.1as specification
Power Management Features:
• Wake-up enable with unique MAC address
• ACPI register set and power down functionality supporting D0 and D3 states
• Full wake up support (APM, ACPI)
• MAC power down at Sx, DMoff with and without WoL
• Auto connect battery saver at S0 no link and Sx no link
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
• Latency Tolerance Reporting (LTR)
• Optimized Buffer Flash/Fill (OBFF) support
• ARP and ND proxy support through LAN Connected Device proxy
• Wake on LAN (WoL) from Deep Sx
• Provides lower power usage
Hard disk drive
One disk, 3.5”, 500 GB, 7200RPM, SATA-3 6 Gb/s
Audio Realtek High Definition Audio via the Realtek ALC662VD
– Tower format
– With openings at the rear for all PCI and PCI Express connectors
– Two frontal USB 2.0
– Two internal 3.5” device bays (one occupied by the hard disk)
– The case can be lockable.
– Dimension (DxWxH): 37,5 cm x 19,8 cm x 37,0 cm
Power supply and ventilation
– 100 – 240V
– 80 PLUS qualified
– Active PFC
– Power cord with Swiss plug (1.8m long).
– TTL Computers manufactured by TTL. Our computers are built using Intel components such as motherboards, microprocessors and chassis); and non-Intel components like memory, HDD, Optical Drive or power supply. All of them tested and certified for a machine loaded to its maximum capacity in terms of memory, device bays and expansion cards.
– Chassis design for high and optimized ventilation
– Microprocessor with active heatsink
30 Db(A) (measured at 40cm from the rear of the PC unit).
EPEAT GOLD CERTIFICATED
Operating system, compatibilityand pre-loading
TTL ensure that all system components operate under Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 distribution (32 and 64 bit).
TTL agree to pre-load a system image of every desktop PC supplied.
This configuration includes:
– Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64 bits (OEM) license.
TTL as OEM or Microsoft Certified Gold Partner can supply the PC with the updated version of the operating system.
Identification and Security
TTL will apply on all the supply the security markc, on a non-removable part of the PC.
The label size will be adapted to the needs of our clients.
3 years, warranty. Three year parts and labor (according to contract).
The design features of the product may vary due to configuration and / or interested implementations upon request.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.